Maya Karabula-Stysiak<< back home
Hello, my name is Maya. I work as a software / web engineer and I am located in Berlin. I have primarily experience with frontend technologies (React) but I am no stranger to backend (node, asp.net, ruby on rails) and adjecent topics like tracking, testing, devops.
Below you can find some more information about my work experience.
2. Articles, demos
React integration with Azure and ASP.NET core [medium]
Our experience with Azure Active Directory B2C [medium]
Open vCPE & SD-WAN Solution powered by Cloudify - UI [youtube]
3. Recent work experience (full on Linkedin)
Contentful, Senior Software Engineer (currently)
- Helping to ship a new application (Merge App) to major customers, leading the development of parts of the said application (eg introducing a way to integrate it with CI/CD).
Merge App on Contentful
HelloFresh GO, Senior Software Engineer
HelloFresh GO is a company that started as a project within HelloFresh
- Developing from scratch b2b application for dashboards and invoices, user management system with Azure AD B2C, internal application for customer support, a mobile-first website for b2c clients in companies and hotels with payment integration, UI components library
- Both Frontend and Backend, as well as some DevOps
- Testing with automated setups and evaluating user experience with feature flags and HotJar
- Training and overseeing more junior developers
HelloFresh GO website
Heyjobs, Software Engineer
- Working on the visual interfaces for web applications facing B2C and B2B clients.
- API and features on the backend.
- Testing - designing solutions for integration tests, unit tests, A/B testing, and tracking.
- Additionally I had experience with setups on AWS and Google Cloud.